Düpmann-folding systems can be folded in an open state to a narrow wing package and allowing a free view of the whole front - perhaps in your beautiful garden. Narrow aluminum profiles provide great stability, give a graceful appearance and allow an abundant supply of fresh air when folded.
The aluminum construction is made of either insulated or non-insulated profiles and can be customized into two to six-leaf plant - either inwards or outwards.
The spherical bearing roller trolleys, folding elements have a large smoothness. An optional flat threshold allows barrier-free access. Rotary wings can be equipped with handle and cylinder lock.
... Für eine maximale Öffnung ins Freie
Folding Doors without insulation (cold)
In areas where no additional thermal insulation is required, the non-insulated folding door is the best choice.
- Summer garden
- Outdoor sitting area
- Room separation
- Maintenance-free aluminum construction (hanging up) from non-insulated profiles
- Optimum seal by magnetic seals (also in the area of the bands)
- Adjustable roller carriage
- Flat surface model of the lower slide rail possible
- Compensation profile available
Folding Doors with insulation (warm)
Strong- Warm – Thin
The thermally insulated ("warm") Folding doors meet the latest thermal insulation standards and has narrow widths. Aluminium Systems Düpmann also offers a highly insulated folding door, a U (f) value of up to 1.7 W / (m² K) and U (w) value <1.3 W / achieved (m² K).
- Thermally insulated profiles with insulation glass
- On the ground construction
- Lockable door elements
- Threshold-free, thermally insulated rail