Large glass front thanks to flexible folding doors
Düpmann-folding systems can be folded in an open state to a narrow wing package and allowing a free view of the whole front - perhaps in your beautiful garden. Narrow aluminum profiles provide great stability, give a graceful appearance, and allow an abundant supply of fresh air when folded.
The aluminum construction is made of either insulated or non-insulated profiles and can be customized into two to six-leaf plants - either inwards or outwards.
The spherical bearing roller trolleys, folding elements have a large smoothness. An optional flat threshold allows barrier-free access. Rotary wings can be equipped with a handle and cylinder lock.
Folding Doors without insulation (cold)
In areas where no additional thermal insulation is required, the non-insulated folding door is the best choice.
- Summer garden
- Outdoor sitting area
- Room separation
- Maintenance-free aluminum construction (hanging up) from non-insulated profiles
- Optimum seal by magnetic seals (also in the area of the bands)
- Adjustable roller carriage
- Flat surface model of the lower slide rail possible
- Compensation profile available
Folding Doors with insulation (warm)
Strong- Warm – Thin
The thermally insulated ("warm") Folding doors meet the latest thermal insulation standards and has narrow widths. Düpmann Aluminium-Systems also offers a highly insulated folding door, a U (f) value of up to 1.7 W / (m² K) and U (w) value <1.3 W / achieved (m² K).
- Thermally insulated profiles with insulation glass
- On the ground construction
- Lockable door elements
- Threshold-free, thermally insulated rail